Friday, July 20, 2007

TRANSFER OF US$18.5M FOR INVESTMENT

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject: TRANSFER OF US$18.5M FOR INVESTMENT


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am  Mr. Jubril Tanko a senior civil servant with the Nigerian civil service. I am making this proposal to you in strict confidence on behalf of myself and my partners. As senior civil servants of the Nigerian Government Nigerian civil service laws (Code of Conduct Bureau) forbids us to own a foreign accounts and we have in our possession an overdue payment bill totaling eighteen million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$18,500,000.00). I am willing to pay a generous management  fee as  well as appreciation as soon as this transaction is completed.
  
I have all the details  do indicate your interest by writing to me via email to enable me educate you more on the modalities of this transaction. For your assistance, you shall receive 25% of the entire sum, amounting to US$4.625 million of the US$18.5Million, while 70% of the total sum, amounting to US$12.95 million will be for me and my partners and 5% amounting to US$0.925 Million will be used to defray all expenses incurred in the course of transferring these funds to your account, such as taxation and other miscellaneous. E-mail  me as soon as you receive this proposal to enable  me acknowledge the  reciept of your email and inform you of what you need to do.
Please send your reply to my private mail box;jubriltanko_77@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,

Mr Jubril Tanko.




--外国货也超便宜!
--http://sms.eyou.com
--无忧二二族、足球大富翁...尽在亿邮短信

No comments: