Saturday, July 21, 2007

Assalam Alaikum!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miss. HUDA HADIL KASHIF" <mohammed_yusuf20002003@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 11:00 AM
Subject: [Provavel SPAM] Assalam Alaikum!!


>
> Dear Sir,
>
> Assalam Alaikum!!
>
> INTRODUCTION:-
>
> I am Miss.HUDA HADIL KASHIF, an Iraqi national, the
> only survival daughter of Mr. KHALID KASHIF,who is
> into oil marketing in Iraq. I am 19 years of age.
>
> WHAT I'M PASSING THROUGH:-
>
> On a faithful morning 3rd day of Nov. 2005, the United States forces
> visited my father in his office at #17, Zukak 19601 Emerat Mehla,Al
> Mansour, Baghdad, Iraq. They searched the office and after the searching,
> they could not discover anything criminating, they took my father to our
> resident, there they conducted another searching and nothing was found in
> our resident. To our greatest surprise they decided to be funny and brutal
> to us, they rapped my mother, dis-virgin me, they went ahead and shot my
> father to death including my two brothers and my mother. After they are
> about to conclude their operation they shot my left hand side and my left
> leg. I was in a coma for 21 days. At the moment I am now moving with
> cloches.
>
> MY AIM: -
>
> When my father was alive he made us to understand that he deposited the
> total sum of {9.4 BILLION BRITISH POUNDS STIRLING} in a Security House in
> LONDON and the fund was deposited in the SECURITY HOUSE as family EFFECT.
> Due to what is happening in Iraq, my age and my miserable present
> condition, I cannot follow up with the transaction; please I need your
> assistance to receive the fund on my behalf. I will be happy to have you
> as my partner and also I want you to assist me to invest the fund in a
> good profitable business in your country. When the fund is finally being
> in your possession/bank account, I will come over and leave with you, as
> part of your extended family. Please if you are keen to this matter get
> back to me so as to enable me send you all the related documents to this
> transaction, my lawyer's contact details in London and my picture for you
> to know whom you are dealing with.
>
> Eagerly awaits your urgent response.
>
> Wassalam!!!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Miss. HUDA HADIL KASHIF.
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: