Friday, July 20, 2007

Confirm Receipt

----- Original Message -----
From: "sandra williams" <s_williams@pre.sltnet.lk>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 5:20 AM
Subject: Confirm Receipt


>
>
> My name is Sandra Williams, I am 18 years old. My letter might come to you
> as a surprise due to the fact that we have not meet in person for the
> first time or even being in correspondence before, but I believe it takes
> just a day to know some either physically or by correspondence. I believe
> that it takes a day to know some one either physically or by
> correspondence. I got your email address from the internet and decided to
> seek for your urgent assistance as I am having a big problem with my
> stepmother since after the death of my father.
>
> I am making this contact to you in respect of 10, 000,000.00 United States
> dollars, which I inherited from my late father. some months ago my father
> died from Heart operation, my late father was an International OIL dealer.
> My problem actually started when my stepmother called me and said that I
> must submit to her and her Children the deposit Certificate of 10,
> 000,000.00 United States Dollars, which my late father gave me as a proof
> that he really deposited the money in a bank, I refused to submit the
> Deposit Certificate to them because the money was legally "WILLED" to me
> by my late father before he died, but out of greediness they want to use
> intimidation to take away the Deposit Certificate from me and then claim
> the money on their own.
>
> since the death of my father, my stepmother and her Children has being
> Threatening to kill me if I do not give them the Deposit Certificate of
> the 10, 000,000.00 United States dollars, which I inherited from my late
> father for my future survival. They have seized my International passport
> because of the Deposit Certificate, but I refused to surrender the Deposit
> Certificate to them because they also inherited majority of my late
> father's wealth including his companies. Their desire is to frustrate my
> life because I don't use to be in good terms with them because of past
> history concerning the death of my mother, I was told that my stepmother
> used her friend to poison my mother in other to become the only wife, so
> because of the story I heard about the death of my mother, I ran away from
> the family house in other to protect the deposit certificate and my life
> from my wicked stepmother and her Children whose desire is to take away my
> legal right and let me go astray.
>
> Now, I need as urgent as possible a reliable and trustworthy foreigner who
> can receive this money for me in his or her country pending when I will
> arrange another International passport to visit the person in his or her
> country for investment as I wish to run away from the country in other to
> secure my life from my wicked stepmother and her children who are now
> hunting me like a prey. I wish to run to another country and settle down
> with the money as they use to say that prevention is better than cure.
> presently I am in a hiding place arranging myself for traveling outside
> the country.
>
> Please help me to safe guide my only hope of survival.I am looking forward
> for your sincere and honest assistance to me.
>
> Sincerely,
> Sandra.
>
>

No comments: