Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mail From John

----- Original Message -----
From: John Malik
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 2:38 PM
Subject: Mail From John

ATTN:
 
I got your contact address from Internet website.
 
My name is JOHN MALIK, son of late marketing chairperson of Sierra Leone diamond marketing board, who was killed by the rebel, Mr. Sigistmund Malik but late now. I am 25 yrs.
 
I am in Ghana as a refugee, seeking your assistance to help me, received my own inheritance, that my late father allotted to me, the sum of  US$10.5m for investment in your country.  THESE FUNDS ARE MY OWN INHERITANCE.
 
Upon your interest, I will provide you with THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS COVERING THE FUNDS AND TOO, MY ID.  I will offer you, 20% of the total value of the funds, for your kind assistances, which you will render to me.
 
Thank you and God bless you, REPLY SOON.
 
Best regard,
 
JOHN


Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile

No comments: