Friday, July 20, 2007

Business Proposal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ming Yang" <Info_banking42@yahoo.com.hk>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 10:23 AM
Subject: Business Proposal


>
> Dear Beloved,
>
> I sincerely hope that this letter will not come to you as a surprise or
> an embarrassment since we neither knew each other before nor had any
> neither previous correspondence nor contact. Let me start by
> introducing myself. I am Mr. Ming Yang.i have an obscured business
> suggestion for you.I am here-by seeking your service in helping me
> recieve a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and
> feasibility studies
> on areas I could invest on.
>
> Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your
> recommendation is accepted.As a bank employee, I can not operate any
> personal investment till I am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill
> passed in Hong Kong; it is risky for a fixed income earner to own any
> huge amount of money in Hong Kong or any foreign country.
>
>
> It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly and
> patiently wait retirement.For security purpose, due to telecom
> interception in Hong
> Kong,I shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only fax
> messages/emails would be treated in relation to this proposal but not
> without this
> [CODE NO: AM-0007]. Should you be further interested,I would prefer you
> to reach me soon and finally after that I shall provide you with more
> details of this operation.
>
>
> Private email:bankhangsengproject5@yahoo.com.hk
>
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________
> Mail sent from WebMail service at Bank-Fund Staff Motor Club
>
>

No comments: