Monday, October 8, 2007

Your Assistance is Needed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barclay's Bank of Portugal" <balo_billxchange@barclays.pt>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 12:16 PM
Subject: Your Assistance is Needed


>
>
>
> Dear Sir/Ma
> I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any
> manner compel you to Honor against your will, because i got your contact
> in my re-search for a reputable and trust worthy person/company, who can
> stand confidently with me in this successful business
> arrangement.Before I proceed, I will like to introduce my humble self to
> you.
>
>
> I am Godwin F. Balo, i work with Barclay's Bank of Portugal (one of the
> Foreign leading bank ). Here, this bank existed a dormant account for the
> past 6 years which belong to one of our foreign customers Mr.Eric Anderson
> from USA who died along with his entire family of a wife and two children
> on July 31st 2001 in a plane crash.
>
> When I discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from
> this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system
> investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations
> of the late person is aware of this account. This is the story in a
> nutshell,and according to Laws of Portugal at the expiration of 7(seven)
> years,the money will revert to the ownership of the Portugal Government if
> nobody applies to claim the fund.
>
> Consequently, my proposition is that I will like you as a foreigner to
> stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Eric Anderson so that the fruits of this
> old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
> officials.
>
> Now I want an account overseas where these fund will be transfer according
> to, the process of our bank in order to avoid violation of any country and
> international Monetary law on fund transfer.Thereafter,I had planned to
> destroy all related official documents form this account including his
> account Deposit paperwork in my Bank.
>
> It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out
> everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so much at
> the moment and plus all the accumulated interest base on his agreed
> percentage with the bank,the balance in this account stands at
> ($22,827,000 million US dollars).
>
> Now my questions are:-
> 1. Can you handle this project?
> 2. Can I give you this trust?
> 3. What will you accept as commission ? If you art as Mr.Eric Andersonnext
> of KIN? Because I'll be happy to give you 30% of the total money,so that
> we can work together and transfer the money out of the banking system
> here in Portugal to your banking account because it'll not take up to
> 7days before the funds will be released to you Co's I've already work on
> all the documentations we will need in claiming this funds ,all i need is
> your ATTENTION.
>
> Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.There is no risk at
> all, as all the paperwork for this transaction will be arrange by the
> attorney and with my position as the Bill & Exchange Manager, I can
> guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
> that will protect you from any breach of the law.
>
> Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy
> communication to my private( godwiinfbalo@yahoo.com) email if you are
> interested, so that we can work together Upon your response, I shall then
> provide you with more details that will help you understand the
> transaction.
>
> I look forward to hear from you.
>
> Yours faithfully,
> Mr.Godwin F. Balo.
> Bill & Exchange Manager
> Barclay's Bank of Portugal ( B.B.P )
> Email 1 :- balo_billxchange@barclays.pt ( office )
> Email 2 :- godwiinfbalo@yahoo.com ( Private ).
>

No comments: