Saturday, October 6, 2007

Greetings from Dubai .

----- Original Message -----
From: "MR. IMAN AL-ALI BANK MANAGER U.E.A" <imanalali1@peoplepc.com>
To: <imanalali1@peoplepc.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:55 AM
Subject: Greetings from Dubai .


> Private email: iman_alali@box.az
> Greetings from Dubai ,
>
> This letter must come to you as a surprise, but I believe it is only aday
> that people meet and become great friends and business partners.
>
> Iam Mr.Iman AL-Ali, currently Head of Coporate affairs with a reputable
> bank here in U. A. E. I write you this proposal in good faith,believing
> that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. I
> have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.
>
> On November 6, 2000, an Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the
> CHEVRON PETROLEUM CORPORATION, Mr.Jack Farrer Powell made a (Fixed
> deposit) for 36 calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve
> Million United State Dollars only) in my bank and I happen to be his
> accountofficer before I was moved to my present position recently.
>
> Upon maturity in 2003,as his account officer and as well the bank manger,
> it is my duty to notify him on the maturity date so I sent a routine
> notification to his forwarding address but the letter was returned
> undelivered. After sometime, I tried sending back the letter,but it was
> again returned and finally I discovered from his contract
> employers,Chevron Petroleum Corporation that Mr.jack farrer powell died as
> a result of torture in the hand of Saddam Hussein (former Iraqi President)
> duringone of his trips to his country Iraq , as he was accused of leaking
> information to the Americans.
>
> On further investigation, I discovered that Mr.Jack Farrer Powell family
> wife and two sons died during the Gulf War in Iraq and was the reason why
> he did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official
> documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank and did not
> leave any WILL.
>
> This sum of US$12,000,000.00 have been floating and placed under
> dormant/unserviceable account by my bank management since no one have
> heard from the owner since 2003.I wish to let you know that all the
> investigation I have made so far, my bank management is not aware of it, I
> am the only one that have the information.
>
> With the recent change of government in my country and with their efforts
> to support the United Nations incheckmating terrorism aid in the U.A. E.
> By end of this year, the government will pass a new financialcontrol law
> which will give the government authority to interrogate account owners of
> above $5,000,000.00 to explain the source of the funds,making sure it is
> not for terrorism support.
>
> If I do not move this moneyout of the country immediately, by end of the
> year the government will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank
> cannot provide the account owner to explain the source of the money.
>
> I cannot directly transfer out this money without the help of a foreigner
> and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance. As the Account
> Officer to late jack farrer powell , coupled with my present position and
> status in the bank as Head of Retail Banking Group ,
>
> I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner
> that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct
> information concerning the account, which I shall give you.
>
> All documents to enable you claim this fund will be carefully worked out
> and there is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be
> executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
> breach of law, beside U. A. E is porous and anything goes.
>
> If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to
> share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied.If
> you are interested, contact me as soon as you receive this message so we
> can go over the details.
>
> Thanking you in advance and may God bless you. Please, treat with utmost
> confidentiality . I shall send you copy of the Deposit Certificate issued
> to Mr.Jack Farrer Powell when the deposit was made for your perusal. I
> wait your urgent response at my confidential email id iman_alali@box.az
> Regards
> Mr.Iman Al- Ali.
> Telephone number:+971509372264
>
>
> ________________________________________
> PeoplePC Online
> A better way to Internet
> http://www.peoplepc.com
>

No comments: