Saturday, January 12, 2008

Payment Confirmation

----- Original Message -----
From: "AMBASSADOR OLUYEMI ADENIJI" <anthflo@pop.co.th>
To: <anthflo@pop.co.th>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: [Provavel SPAM] Payment Confirmation


> Happy New Year,
> From The Office Of
> Abassador Oluyemi Adeniji
> Minister, Foreign Affairs .
> Area 56b, Garki Abuja
> Nigeria.
> Telephone:+234-1-7687341
> Date:11 / 01/2008
> Please Reply To This Email Address : (oadeniji855@hotmail.com )
>
> Attn: Sir/Ma,
>
> Payment Confirmation:
>
>
> I am Ambassador Oluyemi Adeniji, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria my
> office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial
> institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments. I am the
> final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within
> banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign
> contracts settlement.
>
> I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
> nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost
> accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.
>
> Your name was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into
> their
> account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your
> unpaid funds.
>
> I have your file before me and hope your data's are correct and
> un-tampered unless u reconfirms it.
>
> As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the
> Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I
> have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received 2
> days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to
> submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of
> revenues.
>
> Among several others, I have decided to remit your contract sum following
> my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.
>
> MY CONDITIONS
> 1. The sum of USD$25.5Million only will be transfered into your norminated
> account
> after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum into your account by
> telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.
>
> 2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be
> strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
>
> 3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your
> fund release are caused by your agents or representative.
>
> If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately
> and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your
> name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.
>
> I hope you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred.
> Waiting for your reply soonest response.
> Be in peace, Happy New Year
> REPLY TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: (oadeniji855@hotmail.com )
>
> AMBASSADOR OLUYEMI ADENIJI
> FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER.
>
>
>
>
>
>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://zuqupobu.freewaywebhost.com/onolux.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]