Saturday, December 15, 2007

Personal Letter.

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 11:45 AM
Subject: Personal Letter.

My name is Sergent Peter Jones an American Soldier, serving in the military with the Third Infantry division in Iraq .I and my superior moved funds belonging to Saddam Hussein, the total is $4.6,000,000.00 Four Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) this money is being kept safe in a secured location.You can go to this web link to read about events that took place here.
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
 
However, since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, we have decided to look for someone to help us keep this funds this is why I have contacted you,so you can keep it for us. You will be given 25% of this total sum while me and the other officer will share the remaining 75%.
 
There is no risk involved whatsoever.If you are interested in this Please send to me your full data for more details details.
I want to trust you to assisting us keep this funds and also want to give you my word that this is 100% risk free.All we need is trust and confidentaility.

Yours truly,

Sgt.Peter Jones




Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.

No comments: