Friday, November 16, 2007

I NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING

FROM JERRY WILLIAMS
RUE 15 AVE 20 WILLIAMS VILLE
01 BP 22609 ABIDJAN 01
 
Dear,
 
I am Jerry Williams . Nationality sierra leone. I am 23
years old, a student. I lost my father years back. He
died druring the political crisis in my country. My
late father was one of the directors under tijan kabbah
government.
 
My mother is aged she is 62 years now an old woman. We
are leaving in cote d'ivoire since past six month. It
is my desire to write from my heart hoping that you
will not betray us. My father diverted some huge some
of money which he deposited with a bank in this country
when he was alife,in fact in a brife i introdution. All
the information will be given to you when i hear from
you.
 
This money totaling us$ 25,000,000.00 million dollar.
Now we are seeking for a trusted person who will
receive this money into his/her account for onward
investment.We have decieded to give you 10% of the
total sum for your kind assistance.It is inheritace and
last hope. Show your interest and we proceed on the
next step of action.

Thanks and God bless you.
 
Jerry Williams.


Stockage illimité de vos mails avec Yahoo! Mail. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !

No comments: