Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rev John kawaki

----- Original Message -----
From: "Temple of Peace" <temple-peace@elsalvador.com>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:36 PM
Subject: Rev John kawaki


>
>
>
> Temple of Peace
> 1-3-4, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100 Japan
> Personal: johnkawaki80@yahoo.com.hk
>
> My Dear,
>
> My name is Rev Father Kawaki John; I am 82 years old
> now. I have been suffering in the sick bed for the
> past 7 years, and have spent a lot of money in the
> hospital. After spending all these money in the
> hospital, my illness continued to get worst.
>
> I decided to talk to my God in Prayer by going
> through fasten and prayer for 14 days, on the 13th
> day of concluding my prayers, God gave me a
> revelation to extend my philanthropist project to
> another country, and God said to me that the person
> to handle this project must come from your country. I
> decided to search through my computer, there I found
> your contact and decided to contact you at once, to
> see if you can be honest enough to handle this
> project because I need a God fearing person, who will
> handle this project with truth and honest. Can you
> handle it to the glory of God?
>
> The amount that is involved to carry on this project
> is presently deposited in Europe . Now I believe that
> my time is approaching to join my ancestors. Now I
> need to find some honest persons to handle this
> project, so that I will give the information of the
> funds for claiming the funds and commencing of the
> project immediately. I will give you more details
> after confirming your honest indication to handle
> this project.
>
> Remain blessed, as I wait for your earlier response.
>
> Rev Kawaki John.
>
>
>
> Encuentra las noticias mas actualizadas de El Salvador y el mundo en
> www.elsalvador.com
>
>

No comments: